Bridget, a 16 year old Junior and varsity cheerleader who still doesn't have her permit and blogs nerd stuff while pretending to be a productive member of society. Simple as that. Lyssajanet>>justanotherflyinthesuitcase so if you're looking for me, you found me.
|home ask submit random archive theme|
there was this girl at lunch wearing this skin-tight, rose-pattern dress and i actually had to do a double take when i saw her butt because it was so perfect oh my god is this what it feels like to be a straight dude?
THIS IS THE FUCKING PHONE THAT I LOST IN DECEMBER.
AFTER THE SNOW MELTED, I FOUND IT THIS MORNING FROZEN IN THE ICE.
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET OUT THERE.
but does it work
IT’S TURNING ON
WHAT IN THE HELL
IT’S IN MINT CONDITION.
THE SPEAKERS WORK, THE HEADPHONE JACK WORKS, THERE’S NO CRACKS
is this the phone that was found frozen in the ice all of winter?
Aasif Mandvi interviews Fox Business commentator, Todd Wilemon.
"Why are you poor? Stop being poor. Be rich like me!" - Fox News commentators, GOP congressmen, and late night informercials on real estate flipping.
This is the dystopian future i lived to see.
"I want to help the rating, but I don’t want to start the second season without having seen the first. Also I don’t live in the US (this is my design)."
If this is you, you have options, and here they are:
- Buy season1 DVD (~yay~). Don’t have the money?
- Get the free trial on Amazon Prime HERE Don’t wanna do that?
- Watch all of season1 right HERE Don’t have time?
- Watch a recap right HERE
Now you’re caught up. So you wanna watch Season2.
- Watch that HERE on NBC’s Website or HERE on Hulu.(these are FREE and require no sign ups or credit card commitments)
- Download Hola or MediaHint, which are plugins to unblock US exclusive content. Both are pretty easy to install, and then you’ll be able to watch both sites without trouble.
- Livestream episodes with us every Friday@10/9c HERE (if you don’t know exactly when that is for you, Google is extremely resourceful, all you need to do is ask "What time is it in the US?" and that will give you the EST. So Hannibal is on at 10pm EST).
- As you’re livestreaming, be sure to livetweet with us, using the #Hannibal, as that also counts for ratings(x). Follow nbchannibal and Bryan Fuller on twitter. For more important people to follow both on twitter and tumblr see THIS post.
But DON’T FORGET to also watch the episodes as they air for you, and on NBC’s website (which come out the next day after airing), because livestreaming doesn’t help the ratings.
***For updates on how to help the ratings,and discussions/answers to FAQs follow helpushelpwillgraham here on tumblr.
Let me address a few FAQ right here:
“Is the show really in trouble?”
It very strongly appears to be. Judge for yourself the severity using the numbers on THIS post.
"So it looks like we’re gonna lose the show?"
No, not necessarily. It’s entirely possible and not at all unlikely that if ratings continue to be low, another network will pick us up. But if ratings are too low, yes we might lose the show entirely.
However, keep in mind that if we lose NBC as our network, we lose nbchannibal as the official tumblr blog for Hannibal. :(
GO FORTH AND WATCH HANNIBAL !!
it’s important to spread the word
Justin Bieber at his deposition saying he was “detrimental” to his own career when he really meant “instrumental”
Well, you know…shit.
why would you pay someone for 26-51 weeks for doing nothing
you have a very, very odd definition of “doing nothing”.
Living as a woman in the USA in a nutshell:
- If you don’t have sex, you’re a prude and a bitch.
- If you have sex outside of marriage and use birth control to avoid getting pregnant, you’re a slut (whether you’ve had sex twice every day or twice in a year).
- If you have sex outside of marriage, but don’t use protection and get pregnant, you’re a slut AND you’re stupid
- If you’re single and get an abortion because you can’t afford to take time off work to push a baby the size of a melon out of your cooch, you’re a slut, stupid, AND a murderer.
- If you’re single but don’t get an abortion, but need extra governmental help to assist in raising your child you were pressured to keep because of someone else’s moral code, you’re a slut, stupid, a leech on the back of society, AND shit out of luck.
AND THE HOOOOME OF THEEEEE BRAAAAAVE
And if you’re married and have a baby, apparently raising that child is “doing nothing” and you don’t deserve to be paid maternity leave but if you don’t want to have children with your spouse or can’t have children, you “aren’t doing your duty as a wife”/”aren’t a real woman”
like nah fuck outta here.
You really can’t fucking win with some people
i realised something earlier because of that text post mia made (please forgive me if someone has already pointed this out)
the scene in ‘the sign of three’ where sherlock tries to imply he is john’s commander rang a faint bell with me when i first saw it, and it’s taken me until now to realise why
i suddenly remembered about the last scene in ‘the reichenbach fall’ after mrs hudson has left and john is alone with the grave. he says his bit, then he walks away. but before walking away, we saw him do this
and we saw him do this
and so did sherlock. this importance of this is explained better in this chunk of text from tvtropes.org:
"At Sherlock’s grave, before finally walking away, John’s quick-turn is how a lower ranking officer would leave the presence of a higher one after being dismissed. The whole time, consciously or unconsciously, John has viewed Sherlock as his superior officer, someone he needs to trust and take orders from in order to make their friendship/crime solving work.”
this is an actual scene from the movie
Can we talk about how in Twilight mythology Jake was apparently in love with Bella’s egg while it was still in her ovaries? Because it’s been years and I’m still not over that.
even imaginary men in literature are genuinely so fucking disgusting
And lets not forget that SMeyer wrote Bella as being more incensed by a lame nickname than the fact that her best friend has just “imprinted” on her NEONATE daughter—who’s going to age to adulthood within a few years, and he’s gonna be “uncle Jacob”, til he’s not.
Bella, sweetie, big picture here.
SMeyer, creeper, eat glass.
the biggest problem being that Jacob kissed Bella against her will, and it was presented as romantic
that Jacob and Edward talked about forcing Bella to have an abortion and Edward offered Jacob the opportunity to have kids with her, without her even being present for this conversation, much less consenting to this, and it was presented as romantic
on top of all the times Edward dismantled Bella’s car in some way or another to prevent her from going places when he didn’t want her to
SMeyer deserves more shit for romanticizing abusive relationships throughout the entire series than for the strangeness of this once scene
well fucking said
Skate 3 sets the industry standard for simulating massive quantum-scale inconsistencies in the laws of physics.
this is the funniest fucking thing I’ve ever watched
it’s like a game made entirely of Skyrim glitches
pictured in this video: an illustration of my thought processes
If you don’t think one of the sexiest things about John Watson is the fact that’s he’s got a bit of a tum and love handles, but still exudes the raw sexuality and confidence of six foot tall pole dancer
well, you and I are going to need to have a little heart to heart.
Michael Buble’ pulls a fan on stage to sing with him and get’s shocked to hell when his fan has talent!
“Holy shit balls!”
I like Michael Buble’s music unironically and wholeheartedly and I enjoy both his sass of this kid’s mom and his reaction to the kid’s singing.
Also pipe that sweet dragon shirt that guy’s wearing.
Bublé's full-body reaction the moment that kid opens his mouth and sings is a thing of beauty and a joy forever, because you know what he was expecting.